If you saw BTS " bulletproof" on Billboard The controversy is meaningless.




Here, 'pink carpet' is




It's the gateway to the Billboard Music Awards. 

 It is not a place where you can easily sympathize. It's not a common awards ceremony. In fact, 'dispatch' was also hard to believe.

"On the billboard? With what? Is that possible? "

When it is hard to believe, it is best to check with your eyes. 'Seeing is believing' is an old truth. So I found Las Vegas. It was last May.





At that time, we will deliver the things we saw with our eyes. First things I heard with my ears. Of those, Billboard officials were impressed.

"Billboard boasts America's highest authority. No one calls, no one can come. "

It can be 'Bill Pong'. But that pride was great. All the singer's dreams come from 'Billboard' ... . I will.

Ah, the answer was a comment on the question, "How was the BTS invited?"




Of course America's "lip service" is the best in the world. So the more important thing is to see. If you go to 'Pink Carpet', can you feel the popularity?







It is a magenta carpet from now on.






T-Mobile Arena




It was 'ARMY' world.




Various fans




I supported the BTS.




Thank you.




Its is a true story. '80' was a bulletproof fan. Most of the fans behind the show were 'ARMY ' They came here to see the BTS, not the Billboard



So I remember joking about this at the desk.

"Billboard did not save bulletproof bullets, but the bullet saved Billboard."






On July 7, a bulletproof boy band was on the list. A man (Mr. A) threatened his agency to "send 300 million because he has data on illegal marketing".

The court was sentenced to one year in prison for guilty of collective extortion. "I am guilty because I abused the secrets to my clients," and sentenced me to prison





The 'spark' sprang to the wrong place. It's nothing but a billboard . "I was awarded a prize because of illegal marketing."

Could it be? I can not.




First, A is the time to market bulletproof boys (?) In 2015.

According to Billboard, the criteria for the 2013 BMA nomination are March 2016 through March 2017 . The period is not right.

Next, Billboard selects winners based on album, sound recording, streaming, radio, performance, and social engagement.





However, it was not clear exactly what marketing Mr. A did.

A said it was illegal, the court said it was a law, and his agency said that the law means online viral marketing.

This is the way to describe "viral marketing" a bit more. "This album is a hit," "I believe and listen to my singer" and I'm posting a sophora.

This is an old marketing tool in the entertainment industry. Not only the music industry, but the movie industry and the fashion industry are more serious. Even some stars are marketing their own viral






I do not know what 'big hit' was marketing. But with any marketing, you can not buy a billboard. Billboard's stats partner is clearly 'Nielsen'





Bulletproof Boys ranked first in social artist category in 2017.

On May 6 (15 days before the deadline), the bulletproof boys' point is 100 million. Justin Bieber is 13 million.




Can I tell you the final result? The bulletproof boys' team recorded 300 million points. Beaver had only 23 million points. I was driven by a car more than 10 times.







Bulletproof Boys' Billboard Award. It is not a property that you can never disparage. It is a result that can not be achieved by marketing and can not be bought with money.








I see what I see in Las Vegas and raise it. 'Dispatch' was reporter Kim Su-ji.


Cr. DISPACTH
Here http://www.dispatch.co.kr/888420








Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kookv